The QuinLED-Dig2go is an easy to use small form factor addressable LED controller. It’s meant as an small setup or entry level controller for RGB-IC/Addressable LEDs being fully plug and play, no screws or anything like that! Just plug-in USB-C power (like your phone uses) and a set of Addressable LEDs and it’s up and running!
Other unique features include:
- Very small form factor in custom plastic case
- ESP32 with 4MB of flash memory
- Level-shifted 5v LED data output
- Built-in digital microphone
- Comes with Sound Reactive WLED installed
- On/Off button integrated into case
- IR receiver for generic IR remotes
- 2x 4 female headers for optional expandability
- 5v, 3v3, 2x GND
- 4x GPIO (including I2C)
- Suited for generic 5v ws2812b, 5v sk6812 (RGB and RGBW)
- Both strip or pixels
- For more technical details please see the specifications article!