The highlights of the Dig-Octa Brainboard-32-8L are 8x local level-shifted LED data channels each with a 249R/33R resistor switcher for driving up to 600LEDs per output or a total of 2000 to 3000 LEDs per brainboard!
It can be run stand-alone or combined with a powerboard!
Technical details (for full details please visit here):
- ESP32 based controller
- Comes with 4MB of built-in flash memory
- 8x LED output channels
- Level-shifted to 5.12v
- Selectable resistor 249R/33R to adapt to cabling being used
- Built-in USB-C (Including CH340 based USB-to-serial)
- External WiFi
- Comes with WiFi Antenna
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Micro-SDcard reader
- 3 available power options
- 2pin pluggable 5v-24v in
- QPowerPost 5v-24v in
- Automatic power transfer from a Dig-Octa powerboard
- Dedicated 5v relay output terminal
- I²C for temperature sensor
- 2x button inputs
- Dedicated pluggable terminals for buttons/switches
There are no reviews yet.