QuinLED-ESP32-AE+ is packed with features to get the most out of your controllers
QuinLED-ESP32-AE+ is a special version of the QuinLED-ESP32 module which adds a lot of extra functionality in the form of a “top hat” to the base ESP32 module.
- Touch, the Micro-SDcard reader and the 3x LED data channel outputs
- Ideal to use for extra LED channels and with ESPixelstick v4 you can use the Micro-SDcard reader to store .fseq files
- Touch, IR receiver and the Digital Microphone
- add sound reactive or remote control to a Dig-Uno or Dig-Quad!
- Touch, IR, Microphone, Micro-SDcard, 3x LED channel
For more details please check out the in depth product description here.
Please refer to this pinout guide about the pins used to address the features of the board.
DISCLAIMER: This is a “DIY” project. The device comes assembled, tested, and loaded with the software, but you are still responsible for knowing how to use it. I can’t replace your devices if you use it incorrectly and damage it.
WLED is distributed under the MIT License
Copyright (c) 2016 Christian Schwinne
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE